All Direct Care Workers in the state of Pennsylvania are required to complete the PA State Competency Exam to prove that they are competent enough to properly care for a client. Please click the button below to be directed to the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services Exam website. Please be sure to complete this competency exam and upload the certificate of completion below.
All new employees are required to complete the mandatory trainings before being considered an active employee. We will be using My Learning Center to complete the trainings. You are only required to complete the select trainings listed below in each module, specified with the letters (A), (B) and (C) below. Please be sure to complete these trainings as soon as possible and upload your certificates below.
1. Infection Control- (A) How to protect against infection (B) Proper Hand Washing
2. COVID-19 Training – (A) Handwashing, Mask and Gloves (B) Tips for Caregivers During COVID19
(C) What if I get sick
3. Seniors and Aging – (A) Preventing Fraud and Financial Abuse of Seniors (B) Elderly Abuse & Neglect
4. Safety – (A) Incident Reporting
5. Handling Emergencies, Independence & Confidentiality – (A) Understanding ADLS (B) Understanding HIPPA & Confidentiality (C) Professionalism
*** Please do NOT upload Certificates unless you have completed ALL of them
Please upload PA State Competency Exam Certificate below
Please upload Infection Control trainings below
Please upload COVID-19 trainings below
Please upload Seniors and Aging trainings below
Please upload Safety trainings below
Please upload Handling Emergencies, Independence and Confidentiality trainings below
*** If you have a copy of TB test that is NOT over 1 year old, please attach below